We have so many customers who come to us because their old hammock (not purchased from us we might add) has let them down and they’re now looking for a new one from us.
But what should you do with your old hammock? We have come up with a few options that will help keep your hammock out of landfill :-)
- Cut the ropes off and voila, you have yourself a picnic blanket.
- Any good at sewing? Why not make yourself a couple of outside cushion covers.
- If you’re into upcycling then the old hammock material would be great for upholstering some old dining chairs.
- I love the idea of turning old hammock material into shopping bags
- How about making yourself matching jacket and trousers
- Or even a coat for your dog
Ok, so the dog coat might be a little far-fetched but you get the general upcycling idea right?! So go on, go get creative! And then lay back and relax in your new (more reliable) hammock from Hangematten Experten